We all push things off or decide to nap/ binge watch Netflix instead. But 15 minutes could help you find your fit (that’s only a quarter of a Game of Thrones episode). University Career Services have an array of services no matter what you need. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know what to do or if you really want a specific job, a UCS Career Counselor can help.
A 15-minute meeting with a Career Counselor can:
- Teach you how to use the Alumni Advisor Network to connect with experienced Tar Heels
- Get your accomplishments down on paper to better present yourself to employers
- Give you personal feedback from a self-assessment
- Calm your nerves with a mock interview before the real deal
- Help you set up and use your LinkedIn profile
- Find out about upcoming networking events, panels, and career fairs
- Assist you in strategizing how to search for a part-time job, internship, or full time opportunity
If you are more of a digital person, check out our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest) for more helpful tips and insight.